Transaction alerts let you know about any activity in your Global Wallet® account by email. This means you can closely monitor your spending, and with real-time reporting, you’ll always know your current balances. To set up transaction alerts, select More and then Notifications in the Global Wallet® app, or Notifications in the online account centre.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my Global Wallet® security questions?
- How can I reset my PIN?
- How do I reset my online password for my Global Wallet® account?
- How do I check the available balance on my Global Wallet®?
- How can I view my Global Wallet® transaction history?
- What are transaction alerts?
- Where can I view or update my email address for Global Wallet® email transaction alerts?
- Can I transfer money from my Global Wallet® to another Global Wallet® holder?