The Virgin Lounge membership card is used at Virgin Australia lounges. Global Wallet® functionality is only available with your Velocity Frequent Flyer membership card. You can request a new Velocity membership card with Global Wallet® functionality by logging in to your Velocity Account.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my Global Wallet® when my Velocity membership card expires, my Global Wallet® expires, or my Velocity membership status changes?
- How many supplementary cards can I have?
- What is a virtual card?
- What is my Global Wallet® security code (CVV)?
- Can I use my Global Wallet® card for business purchases?
- Am I now a Visa customer because my Velocity card has a reloadable Visa Prepaid card built-in?
- My partner is also a Velocity Frequent Flyer member. Can we have both of our Velocity membership numbers joined to one Velocity Global Wallet® account?
- I’m a Virgin Australia Lounge Member and I have not received a Virgin Lounge membership card with Global Wallet® functionality. Why is this?