We're glad you asked! Here's what you can do with Velocity Global Wallet®:
- Earn Velocity Points on all your eligible purchases, both in Australia and overseas, in stores and online.2
- Use it anywhere Visa is accepted, worldwide – that’s over 30 million locations around the world. You can also withdraw money from over 2 million ATMs in more than 200 countries.1
- Transfer your money into 10 foreign currencies. This means you won’t pay foreign exchange fees when you make purchases in the local currency while you’re overseas3. You’ll also lock in the exchange rate, so you’ll know exactly how much you’ve got in each foreign currency wallet before you go.
- Keep your money safe and secure. Your card has chip and PIN security. It’s also completely separate from your bank accounts, so even if your card will get lost or stolen, your bank details won’t be shared. And if it does get lost or stolen, you can block your card via the app.
- Manage your money on the move using the Global Wallet® app. It’s an easy way to track your spending, check your balance and move money into different currencies.
More questions? Email us at email@example.com.
¹ Fees apply to ATM Withdrawals.
² Velocity Points earn applies to Qualifying Purchases paid with the Global Wallet® card. Members will earn 2 Velocity Points per AU$1 (in the equivalent international currency) for Qualifying Purchases from merchants located outside of Australia and 1 Velocity Point per AU$3 for Qualifying Purchases from merchants located in Australia on the Global Wallet®. Qualifying Purchases exclude ATM withdrawals, quasi cash transactions (e.g., money orders, travellers' cheques and foreign currencies in cash), payments made to the Australian Taxation Office or other national or local Australian tax authorities, fees and charges, account adjustments, reversed transactions, gambling transactions and business transactions. See the Product Disclosure Statement for more information on Qualifying Purchases
3 To avoid Foreign Exchange Fees you must transact in a Supported Currency and have sufficient funds stored in that Supported Currency. Supported currencies can be found in the PDS and are subject to change.